Thanks for checking in. FCR is finally building a product line. For two years, I've been producing federal Type I forage caps. Just last month, John Tobey and I published "In The Ranks 1: U.S. Army Sutler, 1861-1865"--a book 6 years in the making. It is filled with information about the sutlers and how they did business during the Civil War.
As I write this, John Tobey is working on "In The Ranks 2: U.S. Army Infantry, 1861-1865", which is going to be BETTER than the CRRC2. He is completely re-working his vast knowledge base on the CW federal infantryman.
And, I am in the research phase of my next book detailing the experiences of the 8th Air Force heavy bomber crews. It is slated for the "In The Ranks" series sometime in late 2013 or early 2014.
Feel free to contact me at nhellis2008@gmail.com if you have anything in the way of narratives, personal effects or equipment of B-17 or B-24 aircrews in the 8th Air Force. I will certainly consider it for my book!
No comments:
Post a Comment