Saturday, November 10, 2012

Greetings.  First, I want to give a shout to the folks who are checking out the site and buying books.  Thanks for your support.  Currently I am away from my office, house-sitting in Gettysburg.  Basically I get to stay at a B&B in Gettysburg for a week for free.  Except that I am also taking care of the innkeepers' dogs. 

It's a really cool place, and very close to downtown Gettysburg.  You can be in the square within 15 minutes by shank's mare.  

Raphael Inn, Gettysburg

If you need a place to stay in town while on business, or a mid-winter visit (the best time to come to Gettysburg) check it out.  The owners, Alex and George, are first-rate folks.


Abraham Lincoln Room
The Abraham Lincoln Room, where we are staying for the week.  




This doesn't have much to do with selling reproduction items, but just this week, I've been able to move several books out to customers.  I have books at the inn, ready to ship. 

Nic




 






No comments:

Post a Comment